- We've fixed Claw of the Noxious (it wasn't working at all earlier).
- We've rewritten In Service of Yalahar quest and fixed all bugs/lock ups which you could experience while doing that quest. We've also added a questlog!
- We've added Isle of Strife. You can visit it by talking to NPC Zurak.
- We've increased the damage of following spells: divine caldera, ethereal spear, holy missile. The current damage is 100% like in real tibia.
- We've fixed energy/poison/fire field runes - they weren't working when casted on a player.
- We've fixed Necro Task (NPC Lugri).
- We've changed needed items for Shaman Outfit.
- We've increased the time to loot Infestor and Phaser (from 20 to 40 seconds).
- We have added a quest box on Lone Medusa Quest.
- We've fixed several typos in item names/descriptions.
- We have fixed one of the rewards in Desert Quest (Blessed Ankh -> Ankh)
- We've fixed elves boss - Dharalion. Sometimes he was spawning behind the magicwalls.
- We've added a Dragon Raid on Zao.
- We've fixed a bug preventing players from buying items with backpacks from NPCs.
- We've added %mute nick command which allows casters to mute spectators while casting.
- Players who xlogged while casting will have their cast turned off. Due that change we will no longer have players training on training monks on the list of available casts.
- We've decreased by 50% a price of renting and buying houses on Rookgaard.
- We've added ability to set up message of the day for guild owners. The message will be shown to all guild members upon loggin in to the game world.
- Guild channel will be automatically opened after logging in to the game world.
- We've limited ability to speak on Polish/English channel. From now on only people above 50 level or with verified accounts are allowed to speak on those channels.
- Changes in Quiz! Only people with Game Guard are allowed to open the Quiz Channel.
- Ghastly Dragon is finally like on real tibia. He missed several attacks - also the most important one - Curse.
- Banshee (lowered healing ratio).